Auto

Daimler, BYD to restructure China EV venture Denza

BEIJING — Daimler and its Chinese partner BYD have signed an equity transfer agreement to restructure their China EV venture Denza.

Daimler said its holdings in Denza will be reduced to 10 percent, and BYD will hold the remaining 90 percent equity interest after the transfer.

In 2022, Denza will introduce new models to the Chinese market and seek further growth opportunities, Daimler said in a statement on Friday.

BYD is currently boosting premium electric models to compete with Nio and Tesla.

Share this news on your Fb,Twitter and Whatsapp

File source

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button